mattjones_gw

harold100

mattjones
February 20, 2009

Just did a wonderful trade with Harold. Very nice seeds, well packaged, arrived promptly. I am very pleased! Will gladly trade with him in the future!

Comments (6)

• Thomas Moore

A very nice offer of seeds for me to get started. He like others has been very welcoming. Thank you sir!

• retsec

Harold 100 just sent me several packs of seed and even paid the postage. Very nice of him. A+ trader.

• jensyen ( z7 MD )

Nice trade with Harold. Seeds were plentiful and well packaged. He even sent some extras. And, he mailed quickly in a bubble envelope. I'd trade again with him.

• Richard Harbison

Perfect trade with Harold100. Very generous. Great communication. Highly recommended.

• 2ManyDiversions

I just received a bubble envelope filled with well-labeled seeds, in generous quantity from Harold100 - and he declined my offer of postage though I had nothing to trade. Included was an extraordinary selection of extra seed varieties to help me get started on my flower beds, as well as several varieties of a flower I’d mentioned wishing for since my mom introduced them (I am so touched by this kindness). Harold kept in contact with me throughout and the package arrived very quickly. Thank you Harold100!

Very thoughtful, very generous. Hope to have flowers to trade with him next season :) Highly recommend!

• 2ManyDiversions

Received another package from Harold100! Iris Rhizomes and day lily rootballs were in great shape and ready to plant. Also received (again!) several envelopes of seeds beyond what was requested but that Harold100 knew would grow in our location, and included seeds for a planned vegetable garden. Neatly packaged, envelopes well labeled, including special instructions. Could not be happier! Again, very generous! Highly Recommend.

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268