irishdescended

retsec

irishdescended
September 6, 2007

Just completed a trade with Nancy and was very pleased. Hope we get the chance to do it again!

• lily_amongst_thorns

great trade! she sent several extra seed packets and the cannas were carefully packaged. Very timely and good communication. Thanks!

• orcascove

Nancy responded to a SASBE offer I posted, and in the process we even arranged a small iceplant cutting trade. Her side arrived very quickly and in great shape. Would trade again anytime. Thanks Nancy!!!

• gardendee

I just got Nancy's package in the mail and everything looks wonderful. Nancy even gave me some extras. She is a great trader and I surely look forward to trading with her again.
    Thank you, Nancy!

• julia-fl

Nancy was very easy and great to deal with. She is very kind and her plants were very nice and healthy. Thank you, Nancy.

• proudgm_03

I just completed a trade with Nancy. She was very prompt and friendly. I would gladly trade with her again. Thanks!

• lhmkc

I just finished my second trade with Nancy. I have added her to my permanent address book. I love trading with her. She is on my list to offer my babies to before offering them on the plant exchange

• west_texas_peg

Just completed a plant swap with Nancy and I would be happy to swap with her anytime. Thanks Nancy!

Peggy

• poisondartfrog

Nancy sent me some fantastic seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. I am so surprised and happy with what she sent! What a kind a thoughtful person she is.
    Alana

• Melinda Hagen

I rec'd a wonderful Bengal Tiger canna tuber from the Secret Santa swap! She went above the call of duty on this one and I was thrilled! Melinda

• rosepedal

Nancy is wonderful..She sent bulbs very well packaged and lots of seeds I have been wanting. Very nice to communicate with. A very Friendy Gardener... :)Cant wait for the next trade with her.....Barb

• rosepedal

Its me again! LOL Nancy sent me a bulb I have been wanting for awhile and asked for nothing in return. She is a nice warm hearted person. Would love to meet her in person to give her a hug and say thank you for one of my dream plants. Nancy I will always remember what you did out of the genoristy of your heart. Your wonderful! :) Barb

• ladygreensleeves

Nancy is a wonderful trader. We started with a seed trade, and ended up swapping seeds and cuttings that we both were looking for and wanting. All were sent well packaged and labeled. Would definitly trade again anytime.

Regina

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana

Posted by mdprice313 6 1/2 (price9019@roadrunner.com) on
    Sun, Feb 22, 09 at 8:20

Great trade received my red lillies quickly and in great shape. It was a pleasure trading with you and will look forward to doing it again.
    thank you
    Deb

copied from another thread

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana

Posted by russ2009 9 Texas (My Page) on
    Fri, Apr 17, 09 at 12:35

Received my healthy white bleeding heart vines cuttings from Nancy very quickly after some great emails and communication.
    Hope to trade with again.
    Thanks Nancy.
    russ2009

(copied from another thread)

• nlb52

completed a very nice trade with Nancy for bengal tiger canna ,she sent a very nice healthy looking tuber .i would be happy to trade with her any time . Nancy Bragg

• jaynine

I was very pleased with my end of our plant trade; Nancy is a generous & thoughtful member who I would recommend trading with to anyone. Thanks!

• rosepedal

She is one of the best! She was in the Tropical/Houseplant/Annaul Round Robin and ended up being my partner..Lucky me! She sent the most wonderful box of plants anybody could ever want... Packaged like a pro and loved the special wrapping too... It was cute... Thanks Nancy it took me forever to pot them all up..lol Barb

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana

Posted by rose318 z9tx (My Page) on
    Sun, Aug 9, 09 at 17:03

I just had a wonderful trade with Retsec. It consisted of great communication, super fast shipping ,and beautiful plants. I highly recommend trading with her.
    I hope we can trade again in the future.
    Take care.
    Patti

(copied from another thread)

• divahethr

Nancy is awesome! She was an active participant in the 'tropical cacti succulent or anything grows' swap. She sends awesome amounts in a professional and timely manner. She is a welcome addition to any swap group and feel honored to have met her.
    heather

• russ2009

Just received very healthy and well packed bleeding heart vine cuttings from Namcy. She even put in some iceplant cuttings as a bonus. Very nice.
    I lost so much from a hard freeze that I didnt have anything to offer in trade but she sent the items for postage. I am not going to replace all I lost as its just too much work to have it all taken from you so fast by cold weather even when its covered.
    Thanks again for all.
    Russ

• threas

Love you, Nancy! She is a dream trader! I received so many things I've been wanting and tons of extras from my wishlist! Wonderful person and so generous! Thank you, Nance!

Theresa

• sherrih

Had a wonderful trade with Nancy. Great communication, ships very qucikly, very nice to talk to. Would trade with her anytime!!!
    Thanks for a wonderful trade,
    Sherri

• ilene_in_neok

I just wanted to say that I first met Nancy a couple years ago when I posted on the forum that I was looking for Cydonia Oblongata. She sent seed quickly and answered my questions clearly and patiently.

I've moved, and the six little quince trees that came up and have thrived up till now was reduced to only two because I had to transplant them in the middle of a drought and horrible heat wave, which lasted for about a month.

I still had Nancy's e-mail address and so I asked her for more seed. She sent seed promptly without asking for postage or anything in return. She knew I had someone else who wanted this seed too so she sent me more than enough to share. Such a nice person! Thanks Nancy!

• flowergirl34

Just completed a sasbe offer with Nancy. She sent her bubblie super fast. Would love to trade seeds next time. Happy Growing! :) vina

• debbiep_gw

Just completed a very nice trade with Nancy,good communication and prompt shipping and nice plants to.Thanks.Debbie

• phapsu

I just completed a wonderful trade with Nancy. She is super nice. Many many thanks.
    Michael
    GW ID: phapsu
    email : phapsu@yahoo.com

• crueltyfre

I too, had a great trade with Nancy and would do so again in the future. All went as expected with no snags.
    Lori

• sjs867

After I posted about the plants that I was looking for, Nancy responded. I am new at trading and did not have anything she needed so she offered a "for postage" trade.I have no idea how she was able to pack so many plants in a box and have them all arrive in perfect condition!Thank you, Nancy for your kindness and generosity, Suzy

• GreenThumb90

Very fast shipment and pleased with everything! Excellent communication as well!!

• clc70

Recently did a trade with Dee. She was very generous. Would trade with her again, Connie.

• flowergirl34

Thank you Nancy for being a part of the Secret Santa Swap on the Round Robin. I just love my Peace on Earth card, the Hibiscus and Marigold seeds you sent.

Thank you for your generosity!
    Merry Christmas!
    vina :)

• poisondartfrog

Nancy very kindly sent me seeds for a plant I love in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you Nancy!!
    Alana

• acacius48

Just traded with Nancy! She is a great trader,has excellent communication, and shipped our trade out very fast! Thanks Nancy!

Sincerely,
    Vanessa aka Acacius48

• littleonefb

Nancy responded to a BEAP offer I posted last week. She sent her bubble envelope with everything in it that was needed very quickly and let me know when she got the seeds.

Looking forward to an opportunity to trade with her next year.

Fran

• djune_gw

Rate & Review is something that I forget to do. I guess that when I say, 'Thank you',I think that is all I need to do. I am going to try to do better. I have to say that retsec always sends a wonderful trade of plants. You can count on her to do her part, and more. I will trade with her anytime.
    djune

• mmstiner

Thanks is such a small word for such a splendid person....just completed my first swap with retsec and am one happy little pig (partner in grime). Good communication and wonderful packaging, speedy deliver, who could ask for more. Looking forward to more trades. mms

• divahethr

Had a lovely large trade with Nancy!! Retsec is one of the reasons I appreciate gardenweb you can cultivate trading relationships for years. Glad to have made such a great plant buddy friend and have like 40 new plants that I have been wanting. Happy to reconnect after 3+ years!!

• ruthz

I just completed my first trade with Nancy.
    She is a pleasure to trade with; a good communicator and extraordinarily generous. She sent such wonderful plants!
    An Ideal trader!!

• sun_worshiper

I just had my first trade with Nancy. She is a good communicator. Her package arrived promptly, the plants were healthy, well packaged and neatly labeled. Thanks Nancy!

• dem_pa

I recently completed a great trade. Prompt and great communication. Would trade with her again.

Don

• senjanevada

Another trade with Nancy after years ago. She is always be an excellent trader.

I could not believe what I received. 8+ orchid babies, tons of fresh amaryllis seeds, those two were the most I wanted this season. Plus other plants and seeds.

Thanks Nancy. Looking forward to swapping more plants and seeds.

• poisondartfrog

Nancy sent me an incredible package in the Plant Hoarder's Swap. She was outrageously generous and sent all I asked for and more. Thank you Nancy!
    Alana

• divahethr

Nancy was an awesome member is The Plant Hoarders Plant Swap Round Robin. She was generous and sent to her partner in a timely member. Thanks, Nancy.

• senjanevada

Nancy is always wonderful. We did swap again after years I've away from garden swap due to the zone changes.

As always, she sent me large amount quality and quantity plants. Thanks and happy gardening.

• sun_worshiper

What a great trader! Nancy was prompt, easy to communicate with and very generous. She sent me nice sized plants, all beautifully packaged and even included bonus plants. I'd trade again with her anytime!

• terrigail_gw

I'm a little late :) but I had a great trade with a very understanding Nancy. After the package I sent her had been returned to me twice, I was sure she was going to give up on me! I'm still not sure what happened, but she finally got her seeds and I finally got mine:) She's a wonderful trader!

• debbie_ms

Was very nice. She sent me some very healthy plants. She even sent me 2-extras. Looking forward to trading again. Thanks, Debbie

• PaperFinch

I just had an amazing trade with Nancy recently. She is so generous, and very thoughtful in her trades. I'd trade with her anytime!

• perennialprobowler

Nancy seems like a real peach!!

• atravers

Just received a very nice trade from Nancy. Well-packaged and great communication throughout our trade. Super trader!