agirlsgirl

poisondartfrog

agirlsgirl
October 3, 2007

Alana is a nice person and we had a great trade! Thanks Alana!~Angie

• GawdinFever

Alana is an extremely nice person and a great trader!

Susanne
    gawdinfever

• jackier123

Had a great trade with Alana!

Jackie

• pixiesluvplants

Alana is a wonderful person, very knowledgable about plants. Just received a wonderful box from her in a trade. AWESOME all around!!!

Trina

• grovespirit

Just had a successful seed trade with Alana. I plan on trading with her again very soon!

She sent the seeds promptly, and they were well packaged.

Alana is a thoughtful person, and good about keeping up communications. :)

And folks who like endangered frogs are way cool. :)

• grovespirit

Received another great seed trade from Alana. Nice clean seeds. She shares some less common varieties too. As usual, she was prompt and the seeds came in a bubble env.

And this time she even sent me some bonus seeds! Highly recommended as a trader. :)

• proudgm_03

Just finished another great trade with Alana. She is so nice and a very generous trader. I look forward to trading with her again. Thanks!

• nikkineel

I just received a wonderful box full of goodies from Alana in the March Madness swap. She handpainted a wonderful birdhouse and sent seeds appropriate for my red and black garden. She obviously read my wishlist and did her research because the box was so personal and perfect for my gardens. Lots of extra TLC from this excellent trader! Thanks again Alana! Nikki

• rosepedal

Alana is one of the best we were in a RR together and she sent me seeds I have been wanting since last year..Very nice person taking care of others all the time...Barb

• wantonamara Z8 CenTex

I sent her postage for one kind of seed. She read my mind and sent me more seeds thatn was asked for. Seeds that I have actively been searching for. Thank you, girl. They are sprouting right NOW. Asarina procumbens

• sooz

Alana ROCKS and is so very generous!!!!

Smiles,
    Sooz

• dan_the_mailman

Alana was one of the first people to welcome me to the garden web many years ago, and throughout the years she has been just as kind and giving as when we first met. I just received a package from her for a seed swap in which she included a live daylily and an overabundance of seeds! If you haven't traded with her yet, what are you waiting for???
    Alana, you're one in a million, and a treasure!

Dan

• kchd

I was lucky enough to swap with Alana during the MNF July swap on the Round Robin exchange. She sent a great package, and even included a plant as a bonus, packed very nicely and looking great! Looking forward to trading with her again.

• poisondartfrog

Thanks folks. Following protocol, these kind posts belong here:

Here is a link that might be useful: poisondartfrog R&R

• Panhandle_Seed_Swap

poisondartfrog sent me a gorgeous 3D card and 2 really excellent seed varieties for the 2013 Secret Santa Exchange. Thank you so much!

• smitties

Alana sent a pack of seeds in a cute card for the SSS. Thanks Alana.

• poisondartfrog

Thank you Margo. I don't know how all these review threads get started, but here is a link to my first and main Rate and Review thread. Those do not have a 150 post limit.

Here is a link that might be useful: poisondartfrog Rate and Review

• primrose1x3

Secret Santa Alana always leaves me a bit more horticulturally evolved than I was before whatever swap we may be in together. She did this in her Scared my Pants Off Halloween RR with her generosity and uncanny fulfillment of my wishes and then something beyond my comfort zone like seeds for the Bed of Nails plant, for which I had to rub a few brain cells together to understand and appreciate. For the SS swap, she sent a homey 19th century-type of snowy scene in triptych form. When opened, seeds of all sorts of flowers with palest yellow & gold swirling and speckling cream and ivory fell out; and there were caerulean blues and a big monster, black-purple Datura 'Purple People Eater' to maintain order; and a pack of seeds of Agastache 'Champagne' to burnish halos for good behavior. There are a lot of new things to learn here and I thank her for all these new horticultural vistas to explore.

• bowler851

Alana's simply wonderful, explaining everything with patience and kindness. I was bowled over by the generous amount and variety of seeds she sent. My garden will be bursting at the seams with color and wonder this spring!

Thank you, Alana!

~ Jen

• irishdescended

Wow could not post on the old thread. Said it was up to the maximum amount of posts. Oh and I also seen we first traded 7 years ago! WOW! Too cool! Anyways had a fantastic trade and hope we get to do it again sometime! Darla.

• Ruby_Dog

Many thanks to Alana who sent me a pretty card and two types of double poppies, both from my wishlist, in the 2014 Secret Santa Seed swap! I really appreciate your generosity, and happy new year!
    Betsy

• cryptid

What can I say, Alana,...you're the greatest! Thank you so very much for your kewl solstice card & seeds for the 2014 Secret Santa Seed Swap! You're always so generous! Here's wishing you a totally fab 2015 in every possible way! :)

• cghpnd

Thank you for the Christmas card and seeds for the 2014 SSS.

• Galen xoxox

Great trading with poisondartfrog in the Secret Santa Swap! She sent me dill and white beautyberry seeds from my wish list. Thank you so much!

• Gillian

Alana is a wonderful and considerate person who take the time to impart her knowledge in a respectful way to those (me) who are newbies and unaware....thanks Alana for your considerate action

• SunshineGal

Wonderful seed trade with Alana - the trade was sent quickly, and she even sent extra seeds. Would happily trade again any time, thanks Alana!