Software
Houzz Logo Print
beberose_gw

Becoming a CR

22 years ago

Does anyone happen to know if a CR workshop/seminar is being held somewhere on the west coast. I will travel but not across the US.

Thanks

BeBeRose

Comments (14)

  • 22 years ago

    There will be a CR seminar hosted by the Orange County Rose
    Society, held at their meeting place at the Huntington
    Beach Central Library in August. You can contact Denise
    Pulley: bebetter@socal.rr.com or (714) 847-2016 for
    further info.

    Also, for those interested, there will be an auction of
    roses at the home of Cal & Barb Hayes on June 6th. Over
    100 rose bushes will be auctioned. Contact Tom Clooney
    at tom.cooney@experian.com or (949) 362-2710.

    Connie
    Coastal Long Beach

  • 22 years ago

    The auction at Cal's is sure to be his best ever. It is also his last one.

    Cal advises that this yrs crop are among the best he has ever had for auction.

    Definitly worth you while & money to come down and try to get some roses from Cal hayes

  • 22 years ago

    The Orange County Rose Society has scheduled the Consulting Rosarian Seminar for Saturday, August 21 at the Huntington Beach Central Library, just 3 miles south of the 405 freeway at the corner of Goldenwest & Talbert. Please contact me at bebetter@socal.rr.com for additional information. Thanks.

  • 22 years ago

    Will the CR test be given, or is this just another seminar?

    Either way, I'm sure it will be a nice day.

  • 22 years ago

    Note to whoever else might be curious:

    I corresponded with Denise, who advised that the CR test will be given at this CR Seminar.

  • 22 years ago

    There are three CR schools/seminars currently scheduled in the Pacific Southwest District. They are August 21, 2004 in Huntington Beach, CA, sponsored by the Orange County Rose Society; September 25, 2004 in Glendale AZ sponsored by the Rose Society of Glendale; and
    November 13, 2004 in Temecula, CA sponsored by the Temecula Valley Rose Society. Further details of all three are on the Events calendar of the PSWD website at www.pswd.org The Consulting Rosarians tag at the website will bring up information on becoming a CR and forms for that purpose.

    The San Fernando Rose Society is also considering one later this year, or perhaps in 2005. The PSWD CR chairs are also working to put one together for the first of 2005 and one in late 2005.

  • 22 years ago

    The Orange County rose society has the CR seminar registration form on .pdf or word format below. Scroll down to the August section.

    Aprille :-)

    Here is a link that might be useful: PSW District calendar

  • 22 years ago

    So who's going to the CR Seminar in Orange County next weekend?

    Suzanne

  • 22 years ago

    I am going, driving up with another Rose Society person.

  • 22 years ago

    I will be there

  • 22 years ago

    How did it go? Who are our new CRs?

    Aprille :-)

  • 22 years ago

    I wasn't familiar with many of the other people taking the test, but I do know that RJ (Lynch) and I passed the test along with fellow exhibitor Gerry Youngewirth.

    Note to Bob Martin:
    I guess I have finally graduated from the nickname you originally gave me, "the rookie rosarian".

    Suzanne Horn

  • 22 years ago

    suzanne, u are long past the rookie phase..You do an outstanding job on those mini's..

  • 22 years ago

    Hi Everyone:

    Three from the San Diego Rose Society are now new CR's. And three renewed at the class. Very nice people, they went out of their way for us.

    BeBeRose, CR

Sponsored
AIS Renovations
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County, Ohio