Software
Houzz Logo Print
traceyg

15 years ago
Please identify the wallpaper. I would really like to see more photos of this powder room if possible. Beautiful.
Thanks!
Traditional Powder Room · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    15 years ago
    Hi there! Yes, it is lovely wallpaper. Unfortunately it was pre-existing. The only thing in the powder room the client wanted to keep (for good reason). I added everything else. Sorry, I didn't write down the name of it.
  • 15 years ago
    Hi Paula! Thank you for such a quick response. The wallpaper wouldn't look as lovely if you hadn't created such a perfect showcase for it!! I enjoyed viewing your portfolio ... you have a new fan!! Your work is beautiful and I'm even more impressed by your attentiveness!! Thanks again.
    Tracey Gaudette
  • 14 years ago
    This looks like a Thibaut wallpaper. You can look online at www.thibautdesign.com
  • 13 years ago
    Who is the manufacturer on this wall paper?