My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Not Mecene, but also not quite right for Camaieux, I think. My Camaieux blooms never looks like this and the leaves are slightly different in my opinion. Can be something else. Olga
I got this one as a sucker so I don't *think* it's FP. I had a Ferdie about 15 years ago, bought as a whole plant and not a sucker. This one is right next to some Jenny Duvals so some of the foliage in the picture will be Jenny's.
olga_6b
len511
Related Professionals
Jacksonville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lynchburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Newark Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Victorville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Richmond Landscape Contractors · Kansas City Landscape Contractors · Nashville Landscape Contractors · Chillicothe Landscape Contractors · Taunton Landscape Contractors · Niles Landscape Contractors · Bismarck Landscape Contractors · Cumberland Custom Countertops · New London Custom Countertops · Torrington Custom Countertops · Vancouver Custom CountertopsremontantOriginal Author
remontantOriginal Author