Software
Houzz Logo Print
dwaters

Kitchen remodel

13 years ago
Typical production builder kitchen turned custom

Comments (12)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    very nice!
  • 13 years ago
    Very nice job. So pretty!
  • 13 years ago
    Darzy - you had great suggestions for my 'design dilemma' today. I have a few questions - will you email me? amyfyoung@me.com THX
  • 13 years ago
    What a beautiful job, congratulations
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Great job - what a transformation!
  • 13 years ago
    Well done!!
  • 13 years ago
    Love the lights in the cabinets!
  • 13 years ago
    Looks great! Looks what I hope our kitchen to look like when it's done ... We just started this week!
  • 13 years ago
    What kind of wood did u use on the island?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Nice Done
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    This is very amazing - if had more photos I would toggle back and forth to see all the changes and new angles - This is really very nice -