My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Thank you very much.I posted this before, but let me ask you one more time. Can I use a clear plastic container? Or should the plastic be opaque? Also should the heating mat be in direct contact with the container or is a small gap ok? What is the minimum distance between the florescent overhead lights and the cuttings? Is it ok to use both heating and lights at the same time for rooting method? Thank you.
Maybe this was not the mat I bought. My heat mat sits between a metal cage. They are close except for that. I use a clear container, along with an opaque, and see no difference. I do not know a min distnce. I would guess the distance should be enough so that the plastic covering the container does not melt. Yes, I use light and heat. Lights are on 17 hours a day.
mgleason56
markiz37Original Author
Related Professionals
Bloomington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hagerstown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Branson Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Madison Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Pullman Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · London Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Washington Landscape Contractors · Daytona Beach Landscape Contractors · Salina Landscape Contractors · Longview Landscape Contractors · Champaign Landscape Contractors · Augusta Landscape Contractors · Honolulu Landscape Contractors · Bangor General Contractors · Kirksville General Contractorsmgleason56
markiz37Original Author