My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Picture is of Sansevieria Trifasciata Bantel�s Sensation. But these two from the same plant has more yellow and showing the same pattern of Asahi. Time will tell and see if the new leaves carry the same. All my Bantel's are puping like mad. Makeing a lovely display. Stush
Good eye, Stush. From what I can see, you MIGHT have an unusual Bantels pup that looks much like a trifasciata variety called 'Bogor'. I am attaching a page from Juan Chahinian's book on trifasciatas that should be of interest. Read the 3rd paragraph of the attachment closely... your plant is not 'Bogor', but Chahinian says it is similar to 'Bogor'. Your plant should produce pups that look more like Bantels Sensation. Thanks again for posting!
Thanks for the input Mike. I was hopeing it was a form of Sans. trifasciata 'Golden Street'. Like the one I lost from Chris. Looked very simular. The yellow didn't show thru the photo like I wished it did. Or how about a 'Yellow Bantel'. Stush
Michaela
Stush2049 Pitts. PA, zone 6Original Author
Related Professionals
Washington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Philadelphia Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Longview Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Provo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Toronto Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Cape Coral Landscape Contractors · Hopkinsville Landscape Contractors · Saint Joseph Landscape Contractors · San Antonio Landscape Contractors · Manhattan Landscape Contractors · Erie Landscape Contractors · Pine Bluff Architects & Building Designers · Cumberland Architects & Building Designers · Potsdam Architects & Building Designers · San Angelo Architects & Building Designers