My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
The photo in the American Horticulture Encyclopedia is stunning, and I have to have one for my new rock garden! But I'm coming up with NOTHING! Even the Hortiplex db returns no results! Anybody suggest a source?
Thanks cactus, I've got it bookmarked -- now I've got big decisions to make on what else to buy to bring the order up to the minimum. (never have seen much sense in buying multiple sedums, since they propagate like bunnies). I had planned a smallish rock garden, but have already decided to triple its size. Still giggling at someone's reference to their "plant budget". Mine is the formula Plant budget = net income -(mortgage, utilities, & food) and we can always eat cheaper food!
cactusfreak
cactusfreak
Related Professionals
Tuscaloosa Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Aberdeen Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Rock Hill Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · San Marcos Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Wheeling Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Nashville Landscape Contractors · Texarkana Landscape Contractors · Taunton Landscape Contractors · Vicksburg Home Builders · Spring Home Builders · Phoenix Home Builders · Oxnard Home Builders · Palm Desert Home Builders · Albuquerque Home Builders · Hilo Home Builderspaste592Original Author