Betta with Julli Cory
13 years ago
I have a 2.5 gallon tank, with a filter and 2 camoba plants. I have 1 crowntail betta and 1 julli cory, I want to get 1 more cory, do you think this would be wise? My tank is cycled and Bear (Betta) and Al (CoryCat) seem to be getting along fine. However I researched the cories are schooling fish, so I was going to get him a buddy for that reason. Please give me your opinion Thanks!

Sponsored
Related Professionals
Crestview Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Athens Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Nashville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Amherstburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Oxford Landscape Contractors · Williamsburg Landscape Contractors · Albany Landscape Contractors · Middletown Landscape Contractors · Milwaukee Landscape Contractors · Monroe Home Builders · Nashville Home Builders · Grand Rapids Home Builders · Lima Home Builders · Temecula Home Builders · Clovis Home Builders