Software
Houzz Logo Print
rizzir

Digging up party!

20 years ago

I finally got together with our gardenweb friend who moved here from L.A. last spring, Scott R.! As it happens, he and his wife and son have not yet had the chance to start seriously transforming their property into the garden wonderland that their old place in L.A. was - so he's taking all my gardening tools and supplies, and some of each of my plants, to start his garden!! I'm so excited. That way, even if this new girl manages to kill everything, some of it will live on in Scott's yard, well-loved. Yay!

If anyone wants to help dig up stuff to move (and there is a lot!), we will meet at 2173 Hillsboro Heights, Knoxville (in Island Home Park neighborhood) on Saturday at 1pm. Hand trowels will suffice as I don't have many large things (sniff - it wasn't established yet!)

Since she might be upset if we took EVERYTHING, we will be focusing on splitting off sections of rootballs, etc. If you have identification skills, you are extra invited!

Give a call to 742-3248 or email r r i z z i @ u t k . e d u if you think you can make it, and I will give you directions to get there! Also, I'm sure Scott would not turn down donations from your own gardens! I haven't talked to Scott yet, but he might need help getting everything in the ground at his place...

Comments (3)

Sponsored