Software
Houzz Logo Print
devidigs

Has anyone used Aluminet Shade Cloth yet?

20 years ago

Hi there,

ALUMINET is newer to this country, and I'm wondering if anyone has had experience with it. 'Sounds pretty wonderful. They say it behaves like 'little mirrors' yet also is terrific for heat reflection AND heat retention in greenhouse applications. Plus, the reflecting qualities bring more light onto the plants indirectly.

So far, on the Internet, it looks like a place called Gothic Arch Greenhouses has the best pricing. There are varying percentages of shade like other cloths. I was thinking of going with a 30% shade and growing annual flowering vines over and around it (to keep my dark blue front door cooler in the summer). Then, the shade cloth can hold all the vines and seeds at the end of the season when I dismantle it and collect seeds. That would be very helpful, too.

Devi

(davy/gravy)

Any feedback or input?

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting