Software
Houzz Logo Print
bturner_gw

Too Early?

19 years ago

Hello, I live in the Chattanooga area, and I am currently working on a backyard garden remodel. This will be my first summer in this house, and I can't wait to garden. I have ripped up the whole patchy lawn, built a raised bed, and have divided the area up into three separate garden areas: shade/woodland garden, rose garden, and a perennial border. Needless to say I have a lot of work ahead of me, b/c I currently have zero plants. Is it too early to start planting perennials? I will probably start with shrubs here in the next week or so, but was unsure if it was too cold for the perennials. I have spring fever... Thanks in advance.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations