My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
I love the one of Maleah with Rebecca, it's so sweet !!! Of course, as always, I hate my pictures, but hey did I mention I've gone on a diet starting as of...oh yeah right now ? LOL Great pictures Doug .
One of these years I'm going to have grand children, I hope that they will be precious as Rebecca's little one. Now, don't take this to much to heart my little precious Katie(Cheryl's baby) I still love you too. I've just got this thing for little red haired girls! Looks like ya'll had a great time. Cheryl you've done a great job getting this together. I know how much I put in just being the secretary for the MD Tn one(ask Jeff this year!) and what Jan goes through, I wouldn't even want to do one by myself. Three cheers for you!!!
Looking forward to Saturday and may God bless each of you with his loving Grace, Mona
I love all the pictures! I ain't in a single one of them, thank goodness! The camera lenses didn't break. Big (-:
If someone has hours of time on their hands with nothing else better to do, they could go through and identify all the faces for anyone as socially inept and forgetful as I am. I got a few faces into my memory banks but not nearly all I should have.
DirtDiggingLady
TnShadyLady
Related Professionals
Raleigh Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · South Bend Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Temecula Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Santa Fe Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · DeRidder Landscape Contractors · Natchitoches Landscape Contractors · Springfield Landscape Contractors · Portsmouth Landscape Contractors · York Landscape Contractors · Elgin Landscape Contractors · Medford Landscape Contractors · Daytona Beach Home Additions · Brunswick Home Additions · DeRidder Home Additions · Albuquerque Home AdditionsSmokyMist
SmokyMist
cannahavanaOriginal Author
MEL_TN
mlwgardener
bluetruck99
brandon7 TN_zone7