Software
Houzz Logo Print
karencrawford

What is the brand of the sofa and where was it purchased? thanks

13 years ago
Lakeview Residence · More Info

Comments (11)

  • 13 years ago
    what brand is the sofa and where are the side table lamps from? Thanks.
  • 13 years ago
    not sure ,but ethan allan has the same look made with down and feathers check on line.
  • 13 years ago
    Also try Williams Sonoma.
  • 13 years ago
    Looks identical to Lee industries custom furniture. Just ordered this exact sofa from a local dealer. Just search foe local Lee dealer
  • 13 years ago
    looks like the Carlisle sofa from the pottery barn.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I got an almost identical set (color is less white and more 'linen' than this) by Robert Micheal called the 'chateau', I bought it at Ashley's Furniture store, it's down filled, so luxurious, $2000 for sofa and loveseat. They also have chairs and ottoman in that collection. Hope that helps :)
  • 13 years ago
    Thanks for the heads up! I will check Ashley's
  • 13 years ago
    Did you find this series at Ashley's?
  • 13 years ago
    My local Ashley's didn't have it on the floor, but I had already purchased mine
  • 13 years ago
    Ok thanks! Can't seem to find this couch in Toronto..