My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Welcome to TN...and our forum. You will find some very friendly people here...too bad you missed our plant swap on May 21...you could have met some of those nice people from Nashville. Maybe you can come to the the fall swap on Oct 15 and meet some them if you don't get a chance before then. For directions, go to www.buffalocanoeing. com...and for info email our secretary...from Nashville, jtoothmanindadj@comcast.net
Welcome to Nashville TnBella! My wife and I live in the Crieve Hall area. I don't know of any pot luck groups but we just joined the Mid TN Daylily Society for $10 a year and it's great! Shoot me an email at the address Jan just gave and I'll give you any help that I can. By the way, I see where you joined back in January...you should have posted way before now!
Jan_Hobbs
Big_Orange_Vol
Related Professionals
Columbus Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Traverse City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hackettstown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lubbock Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · West Plains Landscape Contractors · Elizabeth City Landscape Contractors · Utica Landscape Contractors · Santa Fe Landscape Contractors · Kahului Landscape Contractors · Lansing Home Additions · Marquette Home Additions · Mankato Home Additions · Omaha Home Additions · Edison Home Additions · Hobbs Home Additions