Software
Houzz Logo Print
maternut

Crape Myrtle Seed

20 years ago

Due to a couple of request for crape myrtle seed planting I will try and answer as I don't think I Village Email works. Marty told us at a plant swap ( wish she would tell you ) but I will try. Take your seed and put into a zip lock bag with moist peat or paper towels. Moist not soaking wet. Close up the bag and put into the crisper drawer of the fridge for 30 or 40 days. Then plant by covering seed lightly with your seed starting soil. I put mine into a probagation box that I built with a heat cable, set at about 75 or 80 degrees. This worked very well for me. Marty please correct me if I am wrong here. Good luck to all that try's.

Norm

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting