Inga Edulis
15 years ago
Hello!
I've got an ice cream bean growing in a pot right now. It's approximately 4ft tall. My questions are (1) How long does it take before I will get any flowers and bean pods on it and (2) is the root system fibrous or is there a tap root?
At some point I know I'll need to transplant it but I'm not sure if I can just trim the roots until then or if I'll just have to repot it and be really careful of the tap root. Thanks!

Sponsored
alex_7b
Related Professionals
Crestview Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Frederick Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lafayette Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · South Bend Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Plymouth Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Newport Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hilo Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · West Plains Landscape Contractors · New London Landscape Contractors · Albany Landscape Contractors · Longview Landscape Contractors · Middlesboro Home Stagers · Lincoln Home Stagers · Eureka Home Stagers · Boise Home Stagers