Y'all need to see this hysterical thread on the landscapers' forum:
Hortoween Garden
Killer!
Neat! I liked the dead man's fingers. Such cool stuff out there that is appreciated for their not-so-pretty face.
Rebecca
Hortoween! LOL. I think I need to start planning now for next year. Surely there's a catalog devoted to Hortoween?? I seem to get so many... ;)
Hey that's a great thread ! I thought the fungus was pretty though LOL.
Cool thread and I just added a new plant to it. Check it out!
I added one too :).
big_orange_vol_
cannahavana
Related Professionals
Clarksburg Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Elgin Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Bridgeport Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Kennewick Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Salina Landscape Contractors · California Landscape Contractors · Georgetown Landscape Contractors · Newport News Landscape Contractors · Marinette Landscape Contractors · Platteville Landscape Contractors · Concord Landscape Contractors · Amarillo Landscape Contractors · Branson Home Additions · Beatrice Home Additions · Roswell Home AdditionsDurtGrrl
SmokyMist
wild_rose
cannahavana