Daphne mezereum
20 years ago
question please....my Son and his family have moved back to the Knoxville area. They are currently building a home there. Last year they went to Ireland and I've heard my Daughter-in=law speak of how sweet the Daphne was there. I don't know if the mezereum name is right and I will have to find that out. Would like to get her a plant for her new home. Can you folks tell me if Daphne does well in TN and does anyone have any knowledge of the one mentioned?
thanks

Sponsored
Amazindirt (7a TN)
Related Professionals
Middletown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Brunswick Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Galveston Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lawrence Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Syracuse Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Sacramento Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Danbury Landscape Contractors · Montrose Landscape Contractors · Port Saint Lucie Home Additions · York Home Additions · Enfield Home Additions · Mankato Home Additions · Plattsburgh Home Additions · Carlsbad Home Additions · Salt Lake City Home Additions