Software
Houzz Logo Print
tennesseekathy

trees

20 years ago

I live in southeast Tennessee about halfway between Knoxville and Chattanooga. And I was wondering if anyone could tell me which fruit trees, fruit bushes, and nut trees that they have had good luck with in this area and what species to steer clear of. We purchased some land and will be moving soon and I would love to get started planting soon. The only thing I know I haven't had good luck with has been some plum trees that I planted at our old house. The frost seems to get them almost every year. I don't want to spend money and time on plants that will not thrive. Does anyone know of good sources for old timey plants and trees.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting