Adeniums
18 years ago
Well, I'm about to become the proud momma of three new adeniums. One unnamed variegate, 'Harry Potter', and 'Lucky Pink'. All will be small plants (6-8" tall).
I've kept an unnamed ademium alive for three or four years now, but I haven't made it happy enough to bloom yet. Any of y'all who are already adenium-obsessed wanna give me hints on how to get the most out of these plants? :-)

Sponsored
cannahavana
Amazindirt (7a TN)Original Author
Related Professionals
Washington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Madison Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Westerly Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Farmington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Rapid City Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · DeRidder Landscape Contractors · Poplar Bluff Landscape Contractors · Charleston Landscape Contractors · Houston Landscape Contractors · New Haven Landscape Contractors · Fort Dodge Landscape Contractors · Auburn Home Additions · Cedar Rapids Home Additions · Grand Rapids Home Additions · Calgary Home Additionsmaternut
Amazindirt (7a TN)Original Author
Amazindirt (7a TN)Original Author
TnShadyLady
TnShadyLady