Software
Houzz Logo Print
debierio

need help on my master bathroom

13 years ago
picking tiles and granite

Comments (6)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    What is the style of the rest of your house? And most importantly .... what is your budget?
  • 13 years ago
    Outside contemporary. Inside contemporary/Southwestern Style
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Hi, can you provide more information so we could provide more detailed advice / comments?
  • 13 years ago
    I am attaching pictures of our bathroom now. We are looking for the following tiles Eclypse Forest Lights, Eclypse Moonlight, Del Monoco and Ayers Rock. We haven't decided yet which one yet. I am also attaching pictures of accents that we chose so far.
  • 13 years ago
    more pictures
  • 13 years ago
    those are the accents and the granite that we "picked", nothing is final. I know, that I would like some glasses on the accent, but my husband is not so crazy about glasses. :-(