My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Hi I am new to this forum, and have a question, I hope I am in the right one. I have calendula seedlings they are about 1" high, they are under lights, do I leave them on their own or do I transplant at some point before they go into the ground?
Related Professionals
Huntsville Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Beaumont Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Eugene Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Raleigh Landscape Contractors · Chambersburg Landscape Contractors · Petersburg Landscape Contractors · New London Landscape Contractors · Elgin Landscape Contractors · Orangeburg Home Builders · Nashville Home Builders · Barnstable Home Builders · New Bedford Home Builders · Los Angeles Home Builders · Santa Maria Home Builders · Evanston Home Builders