Here's a little bundle of Viola striata flowers. And once again, this one definitely has a scent -- I even had two coworkers smell it to make sure I wasn't dreaming it up.
It's not overpowering, but it smells:
to me - like clover flowers
to one coworker - like lilacs
to another - like honeysuckle
I sure wish I could get this one to cross with odorata. I wonder what kind of scent would come from the two different scents intermingling?
Image link:
brandymulvaine
membertomOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Chattanooga Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Hartford Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Coldwater Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Youngstown Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · San Diego Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Houma Landscape Contractors · Huntington Landscape Contractors · Dubuque Landscape Contractors · Keene Landscape Contractors · San Angelo Landscape Contractors · Hot Springs Home Builders · Saginaw Home Builders · Rochester Home Builders · San Francisco Home Builders · Guymon Home Buildersstefanb8
membertomOriginal Author
stefanb8
yang_yang