Does anyone know where I can get a rooted wintersweet (Chimonanthus Praecox?). I can offer cuttings of a very prolific fig (name unknown), the fruits of which ripen in October. We just picked the last ones yesterday. The figs are yellowish with a pinkish blush and very sweet and large when ripe. The cuttings are not rooted and I don't know if they would take at this late date. I don't know where to post this message. I would appreciate any advice. Thank you,
Soussan.
Related Professionals
Pine Bluff Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Greensboro Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Palm Desert Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Manhattan Landscape Contractors · Bakersfield Landscape Contractors · Bismarck Landscape Contractors · Vancouver Landscape Contractors · Daytona Beach Architects & Building Designers · Myrtle Beach Architects & Building Designers · Lincoln Architects & Building Designers · Lima Architects & Building Designers · San Jose Architects & Building Designers · Pocatello Architects & Building Designers · Everett Architects & Building Designers · Wenatchee Architects & Building Designers