Sigourney Weaver's speech re oceans?
19 years ago
Oceans issues: This morning I managed to hear just a swatch from some sort of address actress Sigourney Weaver gave to some kind of international assemblage, about the great havoc wreaked by bottom trawlers. Specifically large coporate-owned vessels. I've done a couple searches on the Web and not found mention of Ms. Weaver's speech.
Anybody else hear it or know anything about it? Info about it might fit in well with some work I'm doing right now. Thanks.
Joel

Sponsored
shaxhome (Frog Rock, Australia 9b)
joel_bcOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Florence Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Kankakee Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Burlington Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Bridgeport Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers · Lawrenceburg Landscape Contractors · Lawrence Landscape Contractors · Webster Landscape Contractors · Grand Rapids Landscape Contractors · Worthington Landscape Contractors · Marinette Landscape Contractors · Grand Rapids Home Additions · Binghamton Home Additions · Flagstaff Home Additions · Sierra Vista Home Additions · Longview Home Additionsshaxhome (Frog Rock, Australia 9b)
skagit_goat_man_
joel_bcOriginal Author