My neigbors play loud music with the bass turned all the way up every weekend. I have tried everything. Talking to my neigbors, calling the police, talking to the landlord. Nothing has worked. The police won't do anything because the noise ordinance says they have to hear the noise from 50ft. I lived directly upstairs from them and the bass shakes my floors and windows and night, and once my printer fell from the shelf it was at on my desk and broke. I am at my wits end and I can't continue to go without sleep. It is affecting me at work. My landlord has no spine whatsoever, so I was thinking of telling him that if I have to pay for a hotel room everytime I need to get sleep for work the next day, that I will just deduct it from his rent. I don't know if that will work, or if there are legal ways to make it work. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.
nfllifer
User
Related Professionals
Sarasota Interior Designers & Decorators · Vidalia Interior Designers & Decorators · Belleville Interior Designers & Decorators · Lynchburg Interior Designers & Decorators · Dubuque Interior Designers & Decorators · Beatrice Interior Designers & Decorators · Akron Interior Designers & Decorators · Santa Barbara Interior Designers & Decorators · Atlanta Home Remodeling · Ardmore Home Remodeling · Killeen Home Remodeling · Spokane Home Remodeling · Hagerstown Kitchen Remodelers · Cincinnati Kitchen Remodelers · Grand Junction Kitchen Remodelersirish52
neoadorable