I pay $585 now for rent, with no heat or any utilities paid by owner. I want to move to a cheaper but nicer apartment. All the ones I looked at want a rent qualifing amount of 2 to 3 times the rent for income. I only get a social security check each month for $1,050.00 these apartments rent for the same amount I pay now but they include heat.
How can I manage to get in there when I cant meet the qualifications. I rented here for years before qualifications. It is turning into a bad neighborhood. Do you know any possible solutions. Ones I qualify for are in much worse neighborhoods.
lucy
bud_wi
Related Professionals
Chattanooga Interior Designers & Decorators · Houston Interior Designers & Decorators · Elgin Interior Designers & Decorators · Gary Interior Designers & Decorators · Potsdam Interior Designers & Decorators · West Palm Beach Home Remodeling · Quincy Home Remodeling · Flagstaff Home Remodeling · Orlando Kitchen Remodelers · West Palm Beach Kitchen Remodelers · Gulfport Kitchen Remodelers · Rock Hill Kitchen Remodelers · Des Moines Kitchen Remodelers · Watertown Kitchen Remodelers · Salt Lake City Kitchen Remodelerssarah12Original Author
lucy
moonshadow
coolvt
sarah12Original Author
angel47630
sarah12Original Author
sarah12Original Author
bud_wi
housenewbie
sarah12Original Author
bud_wi
bud_wi