I would like to purchase this sofa, how do I ?
11 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTA Few Things I Would Like to Ask Frank Lloyd Wright
It could take a lifetime to understand Frank Lloyd Wright's work — less if we had answers to a few simple questions
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES7 Home Purchases Worth the Splurge
Make buyer's remorse over furniture, textiles and more a thing of the past with this wise purchasing advice
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Dumbest Decorating Decisions I’ve Ever Made
Caution: Do not try these at home
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESI'll Have the Same: How to Design With Monochromatic Color
Indulge the eye, offer a break from visual chaos and make decorating easier with single-color rooms in any shade you like
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOME12 Very Useful Things I've Learned From Designers
These simple ideas can make life at home more efficient and enjoyable
Full Story
SHOP HOUZZShop Houzz: Like Salt and Pepper
Cute and kitschy ways to say ‘I love you’ with themed salt and pepper shakers
Full Story
PATTERNMix Pillow Patterns Like a Pro: 17 Foolproof Themes
Toss together one of these helpful pattern mixes for a sofa, chair or bed bursting with liveliness
Full Story
DINING ROOMSDesign Dilemma: I Need Ideas for a Gray Living/Dining Room!
See How to Have Your Gray and Fun Color, Too
Full Story

mutlubostan
kennethOriginal Author
mutlubostan