Software
Houzz Logo Print
tbciullo

Love the valance! Are they attached to rod with rings or fabric? What type of pleat is at the top?Looks great.

KBK Interior Design Portfolio · More Info

Comments (7)

  • 13 years ago
    Love the wall color.....what color please? Choosing wall colors and looking for a sophisticated yellow like this. So far have only found a Kelley Moore paint, Sourdough. Used it 1/2 strength in current home thinking of using it 1/4 strength in new home. But this color is a bit more restrained without losing its warmth.
  • 13 years ago
    Hindags....have you looked at SW's "Jersey Cream"? I searched for a warm creamy color for years and after many busts, I scored with Jersey Cream! We moved in July and I had the family room re-painted to JC because I loved it so much from our old house. I am constantly asked what the color is. It's lovely and warm without being too yellow, you know? I would hesitate to judge off the swatch. In my old house, our family room had cathedral ceilings but not a lot of light came in through the windows. I had dark cherry wood floors. In my new house, the family room ceiling is also cathedral with exposed dark beams, a huge wall of windows with sunlight galore and dark wood walnut floors. The weird thing is, I think JC appears warmer in the new family room. It was completely unexpected since this room is so much bigger and brighter! I was thrilled! This space needed to warm up and JC got the job done.

    Good luck! Let me know if you try it. Also, I'd love to know what you end up going with if something else. I'm always keen on new warm color ideas!

    Best,
    Jera
  • 13 years ago
    JUST had my living room and dining room painted with SW Jersey Cream.. LOVE it!!
  • 13 years ago
    Absolutely! I really researched and looked at the swatches outside, on the walls in different areas that I started to confuse even myself (not a difficult thing to do actually!) But when it was all finished and the ugly peachy, fleshy pinkish walls turned beautiful creamy yellow I was so happy!
  • 13 years ago
    Just curious, Christiann....what color are your floors?
  • 13 years ago
    Funny you should ask, just had the hardwood refinished before the walls were painted. The color of the stain was called Gunstock .