What Else Should I do to this space?
13 years ago
Related Stories

DECORATING GUIDESYou Said It: 'If You Do Nothing Else ... Clean Your Gutters,' and More
Design advice, observations and inspiration that struck a chord this week
Full Story

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
I Spy: Musical Instruments Around the House
Compose a Great Space With the Shapes and Promise of Music
Full Story
FUN HOUZZHouzz Quiz: What Should You Do With a Basement?
Take our quiz to find out if you should turn your subterranean space into a London pub, a Lego lounge or something else
Full Story
LIFEYou Said It: ‘Just Because I’m Tiny Doesn’t Mean I Don’t Go Big’
Changing things up with space, color and paint dominated the design conversations this week
Full Story
ORGANIZINGI Just Need Some Space!
Savvy, low-budget tricks to give your space-challenged areas some breathing room
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESI'll Have the Same: How to Design With Monochromatic Color
Indulge the eye, offer a break from visual chaos and make decorating easier with single-color rooms in any shade you like
Full Story



Comment