Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cinlo

Happy Spring/Easter!

14 years ago

We've had sunshine & warmer weather the last couple of days, so out came some Spring & Easter decs. I've never decorated for St. Pat's day, so I don't have any items for that holiday. It's been so nice to feel like Spring is almost here!

Here's a wreath I made using some eggs I found at T.J. Maxx. It usually hangs outside our front door, but the lighting wasn't very good, & the egg colors didn't show up.

Here's another wreath I made for the bathroom.

My chest decorated:

I bought these eggs a few years ago at Pier One, so I added them into an old wood bowl as a centerpiece for our table.

Here's my kitchen cabinet decorated:

A close up of the cute bunnies I found at TJ Maxx:

A close up of the Arthurs Court tray my mom gave me:

I sure enjoy all your posts although I don't get to comment each time. It's so fun to see how everyone displays things for each holiday/season!

Comments (14)

• 14 years ago

Send me the tray and the plaid eggs - right now.

Very nice bunny collection on the kitchen cabinet.

• 14 years ago

Wonderful! That tray is fantastic! Don't think I've ever seen one like it--great gift from your Mom. The sweet little bunnies look so cute in all their pastel colors and with such cute expressions. Great job on the wreaths too.

Luvs

• 14 years ago

Hi cindylou...I love your kitchen cabinet and how you've brought Spring into your home! The top display is awesome & the bunnies on the enamel top are very cute! That tray your Mom gave you is WONDERFUL & looks great up there!

Using the word, "simplicity," as a compliment, I love everything you have done here...the wreaths & the pcs on the top of the chest & the wood bowl of eggs. TFS! Jeanne S.

• 14 years ago

I love it. I understand that feeling. I put up the red candles and winter like stuff and got out the yellow and green pots and metal containers to put in my daughters family room. I got out a yellow wooden wine bottle container??? and a yellow birdhouse. I put up the plain lite brown drapes and put the hawaiian swag back on it. I am gona do the same in the dining room but use the green items since she has blue transfer ware and I have put a lot of colbalt blue bottles and vases in there on top of her hutch and her bookshelves. I am gona go over to storage and get the easter bunnies and things out. I have a couple of the metal bunny plates also. One is the King Arthur I think...ts find last spring.I am hoping to keep it clean and simple also except for a day or two near the holidays.

• 14 years ago

I'm in love with your pewter platter. I have to have one of those. I have my St.Patrick's window up, but just realized Easter is less than a month away. I am debating if I should go ahead and decorate now for Easter or wait until after St.Patricks....

• 14 years ago

All so very cute.
    I'm especially in looooove with your cabinet and your pewter tray is extraordinary.
    Job very well done!!

• 14 years ago

Cindy, the egg colors on your wreath actually showed up fine on my monitor. Your Arthur Court tray is wonderful.
    I love their rabbit pieces and have several of them, also some of the rabbit picture frames. The setting in the 3rd photo, with the brown bunny, really appeals to me, tho I like all you've done.

hugs, Karen

• 14 years ago

Cindy,
    That egg wreath is perfect!! Not too crowded but enough to have the easter feel. And I love your kitchen cabinet with the bunnies. The cabinet itself is beautiful and your arrangement is just right for it.

Mo

• 14 years ago

Cindy, everything is lovely - I love how you've decorated the top of your Hoosier. Pretty but not overdone (as I am sooo prone to doing) and the bunny tray is fantastic. I love birdcages. You've done a nice job on the wreaths and all the other decor is very pretty as well.

I think I'm now going to put away 3/4 of what I have out. Perhaps less is more (sometimes) altho I have great difficulty with that concept. TFS I learn so much here.

• 14 years ago

Good to hear from you, your decorations are super, love the pastel eggs on the wreath. Lucky, don't you dare put anything away. CLH, I know what you mean about not being able to comment on everypost, this forum is so active now, it's hard to find time to comment on every post, even so, I look at everyone. It makes me feel guilty about posting pics, if I don't get to ooh and awww over everyone else's.
    Syble

• 14 years ago

I can't find my bunnies! Seems they're MIA, those little scoundrels! They must have 'crawled in' one of those boxes in the garage. LOL

Loved looking at all your 'buns', flowers, and decorations cyndylouhoo! ;o)

• 14 years ago

Cindy, your spray wreath is such a nice change and your eggs look great on it. Enjoyed seeing all your bunnys and eggs displayed.

I love your Arthurs Court tray and the way you have it displayed. It's so wonderful that DM gave it to you and I can tell it will be treasured forever.

Hope you can find more time to come play with us here.

Punk

• 14 years ago

LOL at OA! She's too pushy... send it to me instead. lol!

I love the decorated chest! and those eggs!!! and the rabbit looks like Harvey to me. :O)

I've never seen anything like that tray -- it's lovely.

• 14 years ago

Oooooooh, pretty! That Arthur's Court tray is lovely and I'll fight OA and PartyMusic for those eggs and wooden bowl ;^D
    Lynn

Sponsored
More Discussions