Software
Houzz Logo Print
vanettaw

What type of flooring is this? Where did you source it?

13 years ago
Thanks!
Structures Building Company · More Info

Comments (11)

  • 13 years ago
    I'd like to know the answer to this question too.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    Oak, but we did a custom finish
  • 12 years ago
    Beautiful tile! Who makes it?
  • 12 years ago
    I also want to know where the tole is from!
  • 12 years ago
    where can I find that tile? Thanks!
  • 12 years ago
    Is that wallpaper or tile on the wall behind the range hood?
  • 12 years ago
    I believe the tile is ann saks - Nottingham collection, honeycomb in veil. It is one of my favorites - a little retro, a little glam, but totally classic.
  • 12 years ago
    It's beautiful!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    That custom stain/finish looks great! I would like a peek at your recipe book :-)
  • 7 years ago
    Can you provide information on custom stain?