Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
snarkyinla_gw

Desperately need tile suggestions

snarkyinla
11 years ago

I am getting ready to retile my tiny 1985 bathrooms, they are each 60" x 88". The master has a shower and window, the second has a tub, that's the only difference. The saltillo tile floor was added some years ago, and I want to keep them. However, I cannot think of a tile scheme that works well with them. I don't think natural stone (travertine-look, or marble-like) will look right with the floors. I love the look of glass times, but not sure how that would work. I know I can always do a white porcelin subway tile with an accent stripe, but I would love suggestions from everyone here. The more the merrier!

The vanities will be the same size as they are here, refaced in espresso color with white casearstone countertop (blizzard). The tub is staying as is.

I was originally going to stay with a mexican tile theme (mostly white with some accent tiles for color) but after seeing the mexican tiles in person, I wasn't crazy about them and think it will be hard to keep it from being too busy in such a tiny space.

Please please please give me your suggestions!

Here is a link that might be useful: Current Pictures

Comments (5)