Software
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_231595

Rachel, do you have any tips for fitting a sofa/settee/bench to a dining table? I love that you use them!

13 years ago
Transitional Dining Room · More Info

Comments (4)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    We measure the inside width of the table and then specify dining benches from Lee Industries with custom sizes and custom fabrics. Be sure that the dining bench can fit between the legs of the table!
  • 13 years ago
    I love the rug under the table. Where can I find that?
  • 13 years ago
    looks like it is from FLOR
  • 11 years ago

    How many inches should the settee be from the floor to the seat and from the seat to on the top of the dining table? I have a settee 17 inches from the floor and a bench, 20 inches from the floor but Im not really sure what the height of the dining table, which I havent purchased yet, should be. I dont want it to be too low but I also want guests to be comfortable when they eat without the table being too high. I'd greatly appreciate your help. Thanks.