Software
Houzz Logo Print
wascolette

Need opinions - vanity

15 years ago

We are getting this vanity. It is blue and will have black granite top. The walls will be white, as well as white subways in shower. Floor is white 2" hex. The blue of this vanity is very close to the blue of my kitchen island which is not very far from my MB so I think it will tie in nicely with my whole color scheme.

My question is, do you think this medicine cabinet will go with the vanity? My husband really likes this medicine cabinet and it's on sale right now at Restoration Hardware. Since the walls will be white also, I figure I can tie in the black of the granite top and blue of the base with towels, pictures, accessories, etc.

Opinions, please.

http://www.buyvanitiesonline.com/60-Antique-Blue-Finish-Double-Bathroom-Vanity-p-16660.html

http://www.restorationhardware.com/catalog/category/products.jsp?categoryId=cat1520041

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert