Software
Houzz Logo Print
kimoriarty

15 years ago
What is the paint color on the walls?
Traditional Chocolate & Cream Kitchen · More Info

Comments (3)

  • PRO
    15 years ago
    It looks like Restoration Hardware's Chocolate but due to the depth they must have used an eggshell finish versus flat.
  • PRO
    14 years ago
    Sherwin Williams "Black Bean"....but only use it if you have a LOT of natural light in your room. If you don't, opt for a warmer chocolate like Benjamin Moore's "Mink". Cheers!
  • 14 years ago
    I love this brown...I have a three story townhome, my entryway is BM Cottage red, I hate it, I have to go dark so I was thinking about mink. The entryway is open to the second floor which is currently SW Camelback but going with Shelburne Buff by BM. you will see the mink on the second floor as the wall goes all the way up...not sure if those colors are complimentary