I'm embarrassed to admit that I've had my CC FOR 8 months now and haven't used the rotisserie.
To help get me motivated to give it a whirl (pun intended) this week, I'd love to hear how you've used yours and possibly recipes and tips and techniques. I don't know where to start! The only failing in my cc has been the lame and pitiful excuse for an owners manual!
Do you find it necessary to clean using the clean cycle after each use? What kind of pan works on the bottom for catching grease?
Any advice would be great! Love my range btw! It's far exceeded my hopes and performs better than I'd thought possible....awesome machine!
mangiamo
Related Professionals
Amherst Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Superior Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · California Bathroom Remodelers · Cambridge Bathroom Remodelers · Dubuque Bathroom Remodelers · Lincoln Bathroom Remodelers · Pine Bluff Kitchen Remodelers · Albany Kitchen Remodelers · Waycross Kitchen Remodelers · Chillicothe Kitchen Remodelers · Elgin Kitchen Remodelers · Moline Kitchen Remodelers · Rockford Kitchen Remodelers · Leominster Kitchen Remodelers · Tacoma Kitchen Remodelers