My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
anyone use these new metalics? they come in two different boxes. Lite effects I think they call them. I have them and they lok great on my cards I do. I would love to get the linen ones also but not right now. I am going to do some pearl cotton stitching on a Xmas stocking does nayone have colors they dont want? I could swap some Lite effects if possible. email me at playdirt@hotmail.com if interested thanks cathy
Related Professionals
Columbia Furniture & Accessories · Vineland Furniture & Accessories · Plymouth Furniture & Accessories · Winona Furniture & Accessories · Monroe Furniture & Accessories · Superior Furniture & Accessories · Richmond Interior Designers & Decorators · Chambersburg Interior Designers & Decorators · Mason City Interior Designers & Decorators · Muskegon Interior Designers & Decorators · Vincennes Home Stagers · Marietta Home Stagers · Austin Home Stagers · Chicago Home Stagers · Wenatchee Home Stagers