0
heatherphillytemple

Judith Kirby House #15 wanted, #9 available

heatherphillytemple

Hello everyone! I am desperately looking to replace my mother's House #15 pattern from the Judith Kirby Halloween design. She had received both from my grandmother after her death and the #15 pattern was recently destroyed in a flood before she was able to finish. She does have #9, if anyone is interested in a copy or wishes to purchase it, but she really really wants the other half. I would be so grateful is anyone would be willing to sell a photo copy of #15! I understand that this pattern is highly sought-after and very rare, but I would really appreciate your kindness if you are willing to share this pattern. She is a HUGE Halloween fanatic and I would be so so happy to give her this. Thank you for your time. God Bless.

• sherrysheart

Hello, olease email me about House #15.

Sherryp58@peoplepc.com

• thematinee_yahoo_com

I have been looking for both of these patterns. Would be glad to purchase #9 from you. I'm sure you have had this request before. I have missed a couple of these patterns on ebay.
    Good luck on find #15.

• acraftylady

One on ebay right now but bid high to get it or use an auction sniper to get it for sure. Mary

Here is a link that might be useful: ebay

• Chris Blum
    call Stitch N'Time in Michigan
  • Jennifer Hopkins Grannis

I have #9 in mint condition that I am willing to sell.

• Carol

Hi, Jennifer Hopkins Grannis, Do you still have the #9 house available for purchase?