My builder uses Houzz Pro to plan the timeline and give detailed estimates and daily updates with photos of progress, and provide invoices at pre-agreed key points in the build. This made the whole experience much more efficient and stress-free.
Hi, I'm looking for a birth sampler pattern. All I've been able to find are Disney characters, etc. I'm looking for something like a tree, or some flowers, not cartoon-ish, with a place for a name, date, weight...
Have you looked into Tatty Teddy? They are adorable and have birth and wedding samplers...I'm currently making a birth sampler for my cousin, and it's working great!
Send me an email if you are interested since I have a ton of charts on Tatty Teddy and other samplers :)
firefighter_barbie
Related Professionals
Pine Bluff Furniture & Accessories · Richmond Furniture & Accessories · Texarkana Furniture & Accessories · Chula Vista Furniture & Accessories · Las Vegas Furniture & Accessories · Lubbock Furniture & Accessories · Charleston Interior Designers & Decorators · Amherst Interior Designers & Decorators · Syracuse Interior Designers & Decorators · Wheeling Interior Designers & Decorators · Dodge City Interior Designers & Decorators · Lufkin Home Stagers · Saginaw Home Stagers · Akron Home Stagers · Mansfield Home Stagers