scottbattram

pe-design 2.0 help!!!

scottbattram

Hoping someone out there will be kind enough to help me out.

I have been using PE-DESIGN since 1998 and the only version I require is 2.0 The machine I had it installed on crashed today after 6 years of service to me. The new machine I am putting it on does not have a floppy drive. I have 5 other systems here and I found out that neither of them have floppy drives!!! Anticipating a crash, I copied the floppy disks over to another systems hard drive. (I successfully managed to copy Disk 2 and Disk 3 however my Disk 1 folder I created was empty, I didn't move the files into it after I copied them I suppose).

If there is anyone out there kind enough to email me DISK 1 I would be forever grateful! I would be happy to include the writers serial number etc...

Since I use this machine for embroidering customers names onto the equipment we make (see www.battram.com) the only other solution would be for me to go out and buy the most recent version that comes on a CD and I saw the pricing was quite steep 600 - 700 bucks and even version 4 can be found on ebay for a couple hundred bucks. I don't really want to do this especially since I only use it for 1 colour and one font embroidery of goalies names and really have no need for the other stuff the software does.

Hoping someone can help.

My email is sbattram@battram.com

Many thanks