GoVideo DV1230
14 years ago

Sponsored
More Discussions
I was just given an old dvd/vhs comdo. No remote/instructions.
ALL dvd have subtitles. If O use the 'setup' button on the unit, go to setup/dvd/language/subtitle/'automatic', I cannot get it to do anything other than automatic..no 'off' or other relase of subtitle.
What am I doing wrong?
When the dvd/movie first starts, there is a 'box' that shows checkmarks :
audio "checked'
subtitle not checked- an' X' is there
language- 'English'- checked
How do I get subtitles off- this is a store-bought movie- not a knockoff.
Thanks

yosemitebill
ilmbgOriginal Author
Related Professionals
Lexington Interior Designers & Decorators · Georgetown Interior Designers & Decorators · Mankato Interior Designers & Decorators · Minot Interior Designers & Decorators · Marietta Carpenters · Taunton Carpenters · Potsdam Carpenters · Superior Carpenters · Ogden Carpenters · Owensboro General Contractors · Newport News General Contractors · Muskegon General Contractors · Sioux Falls General Contractors · Yuba City General Contractors · Victoria General Contractorsyosemitebill