Software
Houzz Logo Print
brendavhenry

Could you please give me the paint color?

13 years ago
Paint color on the wall. Please forward manufacturer and paint color/number.
Traditional Bathroom · More Info

Comments (10)

  • 13 years ago
    last modified: 13 years ago
    I am dying to know this wall color, ceiling, and trim as well
  • 13 years ago
    What color paint was used on the wall?
  • 12 years ago
    It looks like Benjamin Moore Shaker Beige
  • 12 years ago
    What is the color on the ceiling? I'm having trouble finding a color to go with shaker beige. We have ultra white molding and I don't want a white ceiling with the white molding.
  • 12 years ago
    Judy, when I paint I always go 50% of the color of the walls and if you want even lighter 25% of the color that way it always goes.
  • 12 years ago
    Thank you so much @ana474....I never would have thought of that! We are going to try50% and 25%. I'm thinking you just mix it with white?
  • 12 years ago
    I guess you could mix with white. I usually do my ceiling flat and my walls eggshell or satin, so I just get a separate gallon, but I do not see why adding white wouldn't work
  • 12 years ago
    Yes, I would get flat for the ceiling.....just wondering if mixing a color with white to dilute the color. Is there another way to go 50% or 25% besides mixing with white? Thanks!
  • 12 years ago
    sure, you can ask when you have the paint made to make you 50% of shaker beige or 25% of the shaker beige. maybe get a sample size or something to try it out.