Software
Houzz Logo Print
txdesign1500

sloped ceiling lights

13 years ago
where can I get the hardware wire stems that come out of the ceiling? Thanks.
Modern w/ a Side of Ranch · More Info

Comments (5)

  • 13 years ago
    Beautiful kitchen! I am also looking for this canopy that works well with these lights on a sloped ceiling. I have called Lamps Plus but they have not been able to help. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thank you.
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    did you ever find the canopies for sloping ceiling? Am looking for those, thanks!
  • 12 years ago
    looking for canopies too!
  • PRO
    10 years ago

    I can custom make a canopy with the hardware for a cathedral ceiling if interested.

  • 9 years ago

    Beautiful design. I was wondering if you could tell me the wall lights that are on the right of this photo that are washing the walls and the ceiling with light. Where did you find them, what company makes them