Software
Houzz Logo Print
rollingmeadow

stainless backsplash

13 years ago
I've got the same Wolf stove w/ the 5" stainless back splash riser...I want to extend that stainless all the way up to the hood just like you did here...looks awesome. Where did you get the piece of stainless that rises above the standard 5" riser up to the hood? Is that a custom piece?
Stainless Steel Range · More Info

Comments (5)

  • PRO
    13 years ago
    That stainless steel extended backsplash is just a sheet of stainless steel that was glued to the wall, we also added some plywood backing so it would be flush with the adjacent tile.
  • 12 years ago
    We are trying to mount the same stainless steel sheet in our kitchen. Trying to figure out how to make it flush to the tile. Is the edge of the stainless steel sheet a straight edge or wrapped around the plywood backing?
  • 12 years ago
    Formica makes a stainless steel laminate that works well for this.
  • 12 years ago
    Great work on this Andre Rothblatt Architecture. I love how everything looks. rollingmeadow, we have tiles that are pretty similar to the mosaic used and steel sheet tile as an alternative if you'd like.
  • 7 years ago

    Where can I find a stainless steel piece like this? Thanks!