Software
Houzz Logo Print
efellner

I have fallen in love withthe headboard!!!!! What type of wood and where can I get similar wood to replicate

13 years ago
J. Hirsch Interior Design Portfolio · More Info

Comments (6)

  • 13 years ago
    I'm in the Atlanta area, which frame shop did you use, I'd love to get them to make a bed like this for me!
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    It is Deljou Art Group and it is a To The Trade art and framing company. They did not actually make the headboard. I just purchased the framing material in 10' sticks from them and had my contractor cut and install it to my measurements before having my drapery workroom finish it off with the padding and fabric.
  • 13 years ago
    Okay, thanks for the reply!
  • 13 years ago
    Hi Janie,
    I'm going to try to make one of these myself, do you think using a 9" crown molding would work?
  • PRO
    13 years ago
    I do not know if this will work. Crown molding does not have a flat block shape to it to be able to attach it to the wall like the type of framing molding that was used. If you know of one that does, give it a try.