I think one might consider this counter porn for the TKO. Had a "look-see" at DaVinci Marble today just to see what's out there at my local marble supplier. The owner left for Italy yesterday and will hopefully be back with more White Princess, marble and more to be shipped in a container in 16 weeks....here are some beautiful slabs. I am not quite ready to be buying slabs but I "troll" this slabyard fairly regularly just in case they have the exact thing I am looking for! You know, my one true love.......slab that is :)
This is a beauty--blue!
Huge piece: 120 x 76
Lovely coloring:
How about this long pretty piece?
kimpossible3382
halfwaythere
Related Professionals
Selma Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Jackson Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Worcester Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Escanaba Kitchen & Bathroom Designers · Sebring Kitchen Remodelers · Dalton Kitchen Remodelers · Terre Haute Kitchen Remodelers · Lexington Kitchen Remodelers · Annapolis Kitchen Remodelers · Columbia Kitchen Remodelers · Portsmouth Kitchen Remodelers · Sanford Kitchen Remodelers · Queens Kitchen Remodelers · Charlotte Custom Countertops · Greenville Custom Countertopsmichoumonster
SaraKat
firstmmoOriginal Author
logistar
islanddevil
Gooster
annkathryn
firstmmoOriginal Author
kinei
michoumonster
michelle16
CEFreeman
Debbi Branka
annkathryn
Pipdog
Gooster
nancyj
ginny20
Pipdog
firstmmoOriginal Author
karin_mt
michoumonster
nancyj
Gooster
Pipdog
firstmmoOriginal Author
karin_mt
michoumonster
Gooster
michoumonster
Gooster
iris714
Pipdog
michoumonster
Gooster
firstmmoOriginal Author
iris714
Gooster
karin_mt
iris714
Gooster
hobokenkitchen
kailuamom
Gooster
iris714
Gooster
firstmmoOriginal Author
Gooster